The Cheshire East referral form is for carers to fill in who care for any adult in Cheshire East
A Carer is someone who, without payment, provides help and support to a partner, child, relative, friend or neighbour, who could not manage without their help. This could be due to age, physical or mental illness, addiction or disability. The Carer may be an adult, child or young person. The Carer may be helping with:
- personal care, such as washing and dressing;
- going to the toilet, or dealing with incontinence;
- taking medicines;
- getting about at home or outside;
- practical help at home, keeping them company; or
- emotional support or communicating.
All Carers who provide care to someone are entitled to an local authority assessment on their own or with the person they care for, regardless of how much caring they do.
Click the relevant link to fill out a referral form online and we will be in touch. Any queries please ring our helpline on
0300 102 0008