Our Cheshire East Services
We only provide support to parent carers in the Cheshire East area. The support available to parent carers is listed below:
- Monthly Coffee Mornings: Coffee Mornings in Crewe, Macclesfield for carers.
- Short Breaks for disabled children: After school clubs for children with disabilities.
- Carer Breaks: Breaks from your caring role as a Carer
- Monthly Support Groups
- Reiki appointments: We offer Reiki Appointments at our Crewe office on Monday and Tuesday mornings. Reiki is a touch-free healing therapy which is said to relax, relieve stress, anxiety and sometimes pain.
- Male Carer Support Groups: Groups for male Carers only
- Carer information: help with navigating the difficult time of being a Carer
- “Link up” Peer Support amongst Carers
- Regular training for carers: Training takes place in Crewe covers topics such as First Aid, Moving and Handling.