RELIVE PROJECT – CHESHIRE EAST
Relive is bespoke intensive support for Carers of adults with targeted and complex needs over a short period of time ( up to 6 weeks) to prevent their caring role from breaking down.
We know that being a Carer can be physically and mentally demanding and that Carers may feel guilty about wanting to take a break. If Carers don’t take some time out, they can easily become tired and ill. This can have a huge impact on the person they care for and themselves.
The project aims to:
- Use the Carer’s Star Model to identify current health and wellbeing
- Create an action plan from the Star to implement changes to health and wellbeing
- Encourage Carer’s to become more socially active to develop their confidence and motivation
- Signpost onto relevant organisations and agencies
- Offer flexible support out of hours to widen participation
- Implement new routines and support networks to reduce feelings of isolation
- Access an Emergency Fund for an essential household item to help prevent a breakdown of the caring role
Carers must have had or in the process of having a Carers Assessment to access this service.
For more information about this project, please call:
Crewe office – 01270 215009
Project Manager- Claire Hancock 01270 215009
Jane Openshaw (Macclesfield, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Poynton) – 01625 839323
Sue Barnes (across Cheshire East) 01270 215009
Maggie Stordy (across Cheshire East) 01270 215009
Or email us at;